Stat Counter

Friday, October 21, 2011

Second International Conference on Sports Arbitration - Kazan, Russia


I have been invited by the U.S. Embassy to the Russian Federation and the U.S. Department of Justice to participate as a panelist at the Second International Conference on Sports Arbitration in Kazan, Russia on November 1, 2011.  The conference is being hosted by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Republic of Tatarstan.  I will be joined by 2 time Olympic champion and 2 time Stanley Cup champion Vyacheslav (Slava) Fetisov, who is now the Chairman of the Russian Federation Council Commission for the Olympic Movement Development, and many other outstanding international panelists.  I sincerely appreciate the invitation, and I look forward to an informative and exciting conference as well as my first trip to Russia!

No comments:

Post a Comment